In anticipation of the flu season, the LSU Student Health Center will be administering flu shots to students, faculty, staff, and retirees at various locations throughout campus, including the Student Union and UREC. Below you will find the timeline of when flu shots will be given.
• Monday, October 17: Student Health Center from 9am-3:30pm
• Tuesday, October 18: Student Health Center from 9am-3:30pm
• Wednesday October 19: LSU Student Union Theater from 10am-2pm
• Thursday, October 20: UREC (University Recreation) from 4pm-8pm
• Friday, October 21: Student Health Center from 9am-3:30pm (while supplies last)
• Flu shots are FREE for full-time students and for those who paid the SHC fee.
• $10 for part-time students.
• $20 for faculty, staff, retirees, and non-student spouses.
Only cash (exact change please) or checks payable to the LSU Student Health Center will be accepted. In addition, please wear short sleeves to expedite the process.
For more information, contact the Office of Health Promotion at 225-578-5718.